Tuesday, June 1, 2010 @ 23:46

The second (official) day of the June Holidays is coming to an end.
We had chinese supp today.

Taeyeon was in SG!!! Breaking news man haha but heard that she was kinda disappointed with one of the fans who shoved a polaroid into her face or something like that. Wth such an idiot fan.
I seriously love K-pop now! Watching this Taiwan variety show online now, then they all take turns to dance to K songs, Nu ABO also got! And Kara's Lupin etc.

Life's been alright, nothing to any extremes though. I have things to do tmr and on Thurs, on Friday.. I'll see about that. I think the GSS is driving me crazy, I keep wanting to shop more. Imma try to hunt for that pair of shoes when I go ION!

During chinese supp today I received a sms from my Taiwan buddy again :) Always very sudden one! She told me how excited she is to be able to come to SG in a month's time which got me hyped up also. This is all despite the fact that I'm not sure if I'll get to see her in school :( I spent 20 min typing chinese and replying her a long sms back if not I "完蛋了", and then immediately sunk back into all the memories of being in their school with them. SIGH I miss them alot, or rather, I miss being with them.

I only finished all the 'easy' homework so far. No idea when I'll feel like doing those like LA expository or IH SBQ (urgh). For now, it's YouTube so bye!
God bless :)




Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv