Saturday, June 12, 2010 @ 00:24




Today was so fun! :D
Met up with Hannah and we went to the zoo. I thought it would be kinda awkward at first but I can say that the level of awkwardness was only 1%? At the point where we met that is. Okay anyway, sounds lame but the zoo was fun lor! It was raining when we flagged the taxi so it was kinda funny to ask the taxi driver to drive us to the zoo. But it didn't exactly rain the whole time we were there! Except for a short, slight drizzle. Thank God yea :) Okay so we went there for like, educational purpose :P Kept getting lost cuz of somebody lor haha! And we thought we saw the goat trying to have forced sex with other female goats at the Kiddy World. (ironic? bad influence to kids leh!) After that dinner-ed at Pastamania and my passionfruit rocked! Unlike her strawberry medicine drink hahaha. Waited at the bus-stop and discovered the DSLR-ish side of my pro camera :D I love my camera now! Don't need waste 1K go buy real one alr.
Pictures on FB! :D
So today was a happy day :D And I didn't do any work too!

Gotta start packing tmr and a new chapter of fun begins again :)

Taiwan buddies got allocated to my class! So happy thank you Lin Lao Shi :D I really cannot believe that we'd have a chance to crap together again haha just hope she haven't forgotten all the words I taught her :P (which I shouldn't have supposedly)
K, ciao! God bless the world.


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv