|
Thursday, June 24, 2010 @ 01:05
Hi I have lots of undone homework, things I wanna get but no idea where to get the money from, holiday's ending so soon but I still wanna play = sadness. I guess the only thing(s) worth looking forward to before school reopens is BBQ and the weekends. That's so pathetic I wanna go back Aussie! I could've helped myself be less pathetic but time just wouldn't allow :( And just a little while after school reopens, I'll be able to look forward to Seoul Garden and Taiwan buddies' visit! I think I will prolly just go crazy if we're allowed to bring them down town man! :D (They've also asked us to bring them if we can! So, yey) My buddy has started asking me about Singapore, about the food, weather and all. I reckon they'll be disappointed in some particular aspects? I think I ought to spend more time with my family, cuz I've been taking them for granted many times already. After our trip to Aussie, I realised even more how fortunate I am to have such family members. So yeah, they are really important to me. That's why I dun wanna school to reopen shittt. When that happens, I will only be concentrating on doing my homework and therefore finding time to YouTube (actually more of the latter) Come to think of it, we've actually been through alot as one so thank God for everything. I hope we get tickets to NDP actual parade! :) I want to see more animals. Given a choice, I'll actually prefer to go to amusement parks/zoos/sanctuaries rather than shopping sometimes. Kk, reality time check, 4 days and I still have LA essay, IH and Math. SHOOT ME
|
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|