Sunday, June 6, 2010 @ 01:13

What's happening?

First weeks of hols are over, SAD. I don't exactly know how it passed. Thursday after chinese supp went to ION/313 with Jiamin, Sher-yin, Kailin, AliciaT, Youming and Jieyi! We ended at 9.30 so very shuang! AliciaT and I held hands while walking from Tangs to ION (underpass) then alot of people stare leh! At that time I was thinking see what see sia hold hands friend friend only. But after we went into a shop then got full-length mirror and I saw us holding hands it was like er... omg really look abit les. Ok whatever. Go there not alot of people, went to eat at the food court so ex and so big portion, I rather cheap and smaller portion.
And I had my first Yami Yoghurt :) Cuz I don't really fancy yoghurt but the one I had was cooling and surprisingly not very sour.
Walk here walk there, but never buy anything. Didn't find any nice bags.
Went IMM with Sher-yin after that and I freaking drank milk tea. Bought this pink SNSD name badge with her haha.

Taiwan buddies! Received email about them today :D
It's like we can request for who we want to be attached to our class. Like buying things liddat haha jk. I was so happy man. At first no hope to see my buddy, now at least got some hope. I really hope she'll successfully be attached to our class! And about 10 people from 國二280 are coming, but all girls. Sigh? Hahaha. Anyhow, I'm excited for their visit!!! :)

Have been playing quite alot of tennis these days despite not having training. My forehand is so inconsistent :( And I can't describe how much I hate high balls.
I also hate how non-asians think and act like they're superior, get a life man. Sadly, almost half of my tennis class are non-asians.

313/ION shopping tmr :D Saw quite a number of nice stuffs on thurs but inconvenient to try and buy etc.
Aus in 7 days, time passes so fast I don't want it to be like that while I'm there!

SHINee and SNSD JJANG! Ok night.


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv