Friday, July 2, 2010 @ 20:50

:) :) :)






"Be Yourself Day" today was fun and embarrassing in a way hahaha I love nerd specs! Mass dance was boringgg. Youming was dancing! Jieyi helped Zhi Yuan tie her hair until like fountain like that, also like mental patient just escaped from the mental hospital damn funny haha!

Taiwan buddies came too! I was excited cuz 雅慈 and 绍安 were allocated to our class, both of whom I got to know quite well during last year's GCP. 惠旋 is really nice too! Didn't really get to interact with 君安 though.. Anyway when brought our Taiwan buddies back to class, felt quite disappointed with the school cuz they only brought the extra tables and chairs for the Taiwan students after they went in the class :( They only 自我介绍 once! See we so good lor, never sabo them one. Unlike them, we 自我介绍-ed thrice last time we went to their school. Then last time we go their class everything was ready for us alr lor.

During recess most of us ate Western food. Shitty man. After that went to toilet, then one of the buddies spilled her milo. Then 雅慈 go take the cleaner's mop to mop and just right the '小心地滑' sign was beside us so we put there haha hilarious max.
So happy we can bring them out next week! Just wondering where to bring them since they're already going USS and Sentosa. HMMMM...

I came home and slept for 4 hours on the sofa super shuang and time-wasting too. I should do my work so I can slack on Monday
Thank God!



Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv