Thursday, July 1, 2010 @ 18:57

First week of school is nearly over! But the second week's gonna start being much, much more hectic. Anyhow, hwaiting :)

"Be Yourself Day" tmr. I HAVE NO IDEA WAD TO WEAR :( I'm just gonna look like a fool tmr, but I don't really care cuz there's Sher-Yin hahaha jk la. Thanks Jieyi and Ali Tai for helping all of us get those at Bugis Street! It must've been really torturing in there haha.
Taiwan buddies coming tmr. Yeah, "we'll be welcoming the Taiwan people in our kiddy clothes" quotes Zher Min. Is that bad I think it is.

I am going to hand in my NYAA booklets tmr and I want nothing to do with them anymoreee after I hand them in. Everything about it has been a nightmare. Seriously!
Ate chicken rice today, it was the same as last time so ok la. The chilli was as spicy :D

Yesterday went out with Kailin, Jieyi and Jiamin to orchard to eat and get bday prezz. We went Seoul Garden at Taka. I spilled this Joesephian's drink but blabla. I think I went there for a chicken feast, cuz I only remember eating chicken. Oh, and about Jieyi saying how nice the samosas were everytime she took a bite. Walked from Taka to Cine and then Centre Point. Going into Centre Point and the Times there brought back childhood memories really, we used to go there almost every week last time I also dunno why. I remember I bought 14 books at one go before, cuz I like the girl in ballerina costume on the cover page even though the story is like sai.

Ok, last question of IH and I'm done for the day!
God bless :)

Finally


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv