Sunday, July 4, 2010 @ 23:40

Happy Birthday Dad!!!
Celebrated with an ala-carte buffet dinner yesterday and cake today :)

Congratz to Nadal for winning the 2010 Wimbledon Championship title! Straight sets summore! And his gf was there watching him play aww haha.

I'm like trying to do physics now. I am a screwed shit, forgot to bring home chem and physics ws to do homework! Pwn can? Ha ha ha.
And I finally got new earphones :D It's those kind of inside earphones, so when you wear cannot hear outside one. Today when my bro and I bought them, we started using it in the car and said "bye bye" to our parents before plugging the earphones into our ears haha

I am sadzxz because we cannot go out with the Taiwan buddies tomorrow when it says so on their itinerary. Cuz lin lao shi wants us to rest and instead told the tour agency to arrange :(
Nvm I can't wait for Wednesday! Or even Tuesday in fact. I want go their boarding school play bball with them man :( Three days is too little! Hope they enjoyed Sentosa yesterday and USS today.

Tennis training today was good, we will beat the boys next time :) Thrash them! Hahaha loserrrs.
My parents are gonna get me my own DSLR! Probably after my blocks. Finallyyy since I asked them dunno how long ago. Can't wait! But my mum told me not to bring it to UK after I get it :O I think I will anyway hehehe And I still love my current fake-DSLR btw :D

I need to improve my sleeping habits, so ttfn!
God bless :)


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv