Thursday, July 22, 2010 @ 21:43

HCL paper 1 today. No comments cuz I did question 5.. but surprisingly I was quite relaxed in the progress of writing, until the last 2 min where I counted the number of boxes for the 落款 wrongly and started to panic. Cuz still need to tie the strings also.

Yesterday chem prac! It was on speed of reaction, then the first time I stirred the thing ma, then the thing suddenly turned blue! Scary leh, but damn cool also. And that Mr Du started off with stoning, then playing with I-dunno-wad and he ended up sleeping. I tell you ah, when we entered the chem lab and greeted him, he never say anything just tell us which practical we doing and said "you can start now". When the bell rang, his head was still down and Zhermin shouted qi li then we all stood up and faced a sleeping teacher. Hahaha super funny, epic max. Dunno who say just leave the class then let him wake up and find the lab empty.

I love the school's yogurt so much! I think it's the best thing sold at the new canteen.

I can't wait to play tennis again this weekend! Why do I feel so deprived omg.

Your whisper is my Lucifer~
SHINee's comeback stage tomorrow 17.50 (KST) on Music Bank, everybody MUST watch ah! At first want go study with Jiamin and Jieyin one, but remember need to come back to watch!

God bless :)


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv