|
Tuesday, August 31, 2010 @ 22:15
![]() Best, and last Teachers' Day in NY. I mean at least I enjoyed it, the performance, performing, going to find teachers and everything. HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY TO ALL TEACHERS! Mrs Chua! :D She damn cute, at first take then only she twist, so retake but this time she didn't twist! 405 爱你 to the max! (L) Best teacher I've ever met! She's so nice to hug! Maybe cuz of her blouse material.. hahaha. How to visit her in future when she goes back to Taiwan? :( Performance was great- Can't take my eyes off you/Only You/The Reason/谢谢. Wls said she was greatly touched, and she stood up and waved to us when zikun said (something along the lines of) "下一首歌是要献给吴雅雯老师.."! Cos I thought she'd be paiseh or something but no! :D But another chinese teacher was even more touched that she cried haha. The audience were great and spontaneous too btw! Then the guess the teachers' belongings game, got one show a packet drink with some bunny magician woman helper, then I was like "Must be a sick teacher... Mr Kaw? No Paul Tan!" Then really is Paul Tan leh! Haha Kailin screamed damn loud when Paul Tan's name was announced. The male teachers danced to Replay! Paul Tan was super funny lah. Why I keep talking about him??! The PSG fathers were super cute! As in the way they danced :P And Ms Sabrina is so cool! Come to think of it, I kinda miss being taught by some of my lower secondary teachers like Ms Lim and Mdm Lee.. After successfully giving the teachers their presents, high-ed in class over SHINee! After that Jieyi came over to my place with the thought of learning Lucifer dance. But in the end, we failed big-time :O It is so effing hard! So we ended up playing MVs/live performances and singing along hehe This post is a happy post! :D SM Town Live 10 coming to SG? Sure anot?
|
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|