Tuesday, August 10, 2010 @ 22:36

I am so freaking exhausted from three consecutive days of tennis training. All 3 trainings were super hard-core ones some more! Plus the scorching weather, I really felt like giving up halfway through drills. But I'm glad I didn't la..

The long weekends just flew pass without me knowing!
But I managed to do most of things I wanted to- spending time with family, chatting with friends, shopping, tennis, movies, YouTube-ing SHINee!!! (L) Thanks You Ming for helping me get my Onew name badge! Now what's left for me to buy is Onew socks hehehe. I don't know if they have it though.
We booked our year-end tour successfully on Saturday morning! I still say my Dad kiasu, went to Suntec then saw the queue and took back my words. Singaporeans really really so kiasu! We didn't book there at the end, left after fifteen minutes haha. We ended up booking somewhere around China Town, USA- LA and SF :) Can't wait, four more months!!! (Y)
I'm really thankful for them even though I don't show it which is kinda sad.. ?

These 3 days of school may be short but busy.
I think I'll go for tennis training again tmr (since I've still got 5 make-ups). Then I'll be catching Inception again on Thurs! I really hope I'll get it this time, cause it should be an awesome production! Friday it's YOG/Founder's Day/Funfair. So busy right! (Yes yes)

Gonna watch half an hour of Cruel Temptation at 11.30 and then SLEEP!
God bless :)


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv