Friday, August 20, 2010 @ 19:00

I. (finally) WANT. TO. GO. SHOPPING. (again) !!!
Ahhhh I haven't shopped for.. too long to remember :(

EOYs in 45 days.. How?! I'm so dead for it.
Cousin's wedding in a month's time.
XY said she'll most probably be able to go on the same US tour as me :D I know she's reading this so YOU'D BETTER! :D
Brother's birthday celebration this weekend.

No homework this weekend. I feel too free, which may be a an indirect hint that I should be starting revision? SIGH this is so depressing. Block test 2 just ended barely more than a week ago and everything's coming too quickly! And whyyy must LA presentation CC3 test be postponed to next Friday?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!? Ruin my plans only man wth!

I want my DSLR! September faster come!

TGIF, God bless :)


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv