Monday, October 25, 2010 @ 22:08


K-Pop Night Concert 2010
We queued for 13 hours, and the concert itself passed too fast.. But it was worthed 101% :)

When we entered Hall 2, there was still about an hour before the start of the concert. It was so exciting okay. Especially when we were still waiting outside, we heard the beat of Lucifer which meant that SHINee was rehearsing. We went mad seriously.

When the lights dimmed down, adverts on Haru (drama) came on and everyone immediately stood up and pushed towards the front. Then the three emcees came and some speak and George Yeo gave some speech. He mentioned the K-Pop groups and I screamed like mad for SHINee, SNSD and FTI :D I think the overall loudest cheer was for SHINee and SNSD! WHOO

FT Island was the first to perform. I swear Hongki's voice was effing good, especially in Sarang X3. And he took off his coat!!!!! OMG. He performed with a bandaged finger btw :( The mood was very high! Love the band sound effects! Hongki JJANG!
Next was D-NA/The Boss. They are cute :D Stumble Stumble and Admiring/Tokyo Boy! Their voices sounded so pure, but I don't exactly know who is who heheh.
Then ZE:A followed! Omg, they performed Mazeltov and the starting of the song got everybody high already even before the lights shined on them! The song is super nice! They aso performed All Day Long!
INFINITE was good also! They did a dance performance before singing and dancing toCome Back Again. Then everyone was cheering She's Back, hoping that they'll perform it and they did :D That song is damn nice! Everybody cheered along during the "onda onda onda" part which was damn cool!
OMGOMGOMG then it was SHINee!!!!! The screen showed the intro of them like those before their performances on Music Bank. Was so freaking excited at that point man! Then Replay Boom, even though Jonghyun wasn't there, SHINee was still Bitnaneun SHINee as usual :)
I swear with all my heart that Onew was EFFINGGGGGG CUTE!!! His face looked so smooth and his smile is omg. His voice also!!! When I saw him so clearly through the lens of my specs I couldn't believe my eyes that he's just right in front of me in real life! Omg, Minho is actually really good-looking in real life! I'm beginning to like him more! Taemin is soooo cute too :D He sang some of Jonghyun's part and he really improved TONS. Key was totally enjoying himself! Hahaha I think he was the liveliest among them. Onew looked kinda tired :( Whatever mistakes made, SHINee you are still the best of the best! When they started walking towards the T-stage, everyone started going mad. Hahaha and I saw Onew even clearer :D Omg, it was really the best sight ever. During their interview, Onew was the one who talked about Singapore :D Replay, RDD, Lucifer, Hello- all sounded especially awesome that night!!! Now I love SHINee and Onew so much more! SHINee JJANG! (L)
SNSD was next! They all looked so gorgeous and pretty in real life, seriously. Seohyun looked so cute too! Taeyeon also! Yuri's expression while dancing was omg! Tiffany was damn pretty la. And she said "Singapore, put it back on" instead of "DJ, put it back on" which made the whole hall go mad, especially the male SONES haha! She also said "Listen Singapore, my first love story" and she kept smiling! Omg she's damn cute la. Also couldn't believe that I was seeing them in real life. SNSD JJANG! (L)
Last was Big Bang :) Even though I'm not really a fan of theirs, some of their songs were very nice! Last farewell and Lies :D I think G-Dragon was cool haha. The performed about 7 songs! How nice if SHINee and SNSD performed that many songs as well.. oh well.

Finale- some footage played on the big screen and then We Are The World started playing at the same time. Then all the groups came out :) When I saw Onew walking out I screamed until I felt like crying. It's like really unbelievable lor! But he still looked quite tired, he wasn't smiling as much as he usually would. And I saw Minho putting his arms around Onew! Omg.. Minho is really quite caring one la. Then Key was very happy as usual, turning to the Pit A people and bowing and waving :D I felt like my life was complete then, after having seen them, especially Onew. Only thing was that I didn't see Jonghyun nor hear his awesome singing, but nvm cuz I'm so gonna go for their solo concert next time! Really hope they'll come SG again! They are so awesome :)

I wanna migrate to Korea!!!


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv