|
Thursday, October 28, 2010 @ 22:12
Saint 2AM! Jokwon's singing and his expression really touched me!!! Because he's usually so KKAP and playful naturally, when he's singing so seriously its.. Idk how to describe la. Can tell that he's really singing his heart out.. And he trained for near 10 years before they finally released their first album (excluding mini albums). OMG I'm seriously impressed. 2.51-3.13 must watch! :D Before that he used falsetto, but the second time he didn't which was pretty freaking awesome!!! Changmin's high notes are awesome as well! And Jinwoon and Jokwon's hair very nice! Btw the MV of this song is super sadzxzxz Their MR will be removed very soon. :) SNSD AND 2AM ON MUSIC BANK TMR MUST WATCH! Regarding my results.. I don't exactly feel anything whether it's scoring well or scoring badly. IDK WHY! Guess I'm numb already? Anyway I don't think I did very well overall lor. At least I didn't fail anything. Thank God for everything still :) (WTS, this paragraph ruined my 2AM post.. haha blabla) Ice-skating tmr! Last outing before I fight HCL O level urgh
|
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|