Monday, November 1, 2010 @ 22:54

71 Into The Fire!!! My first NC16 movie, hahaha how pathetic when it's already been 10 months since I turned 16. Some "disturbing scenes" are really quite disgusting, like how the nurse sewed TOP's skin wound omg
Okay lah, as much as I'm not really interested in Big Bang, I think that TOP was really quite cool in the movie :) Even though most of the movie was about shooting, killing, running, bombing, it was very touching also! I nearly fell asleep but quickly stuffed popcorns into my mouth then become awake again. Then the rest of the movie, everything was too jing zhang and loud that it's quite impossible to fall asleep. And the ending was really sad. :(

War is really such a cruel thing. SIGH! But I salute those 71 student soldiers for braving against the North Korean. And I'm so lag, on the way home then I was thinking about the title then wonder why is it 71 and not other numbers? Then I think back and realise that it's the number of student soldiers..

Before that we went to eat Pastamania! I cannot eat creamy sauce, only can eat tomato-based pasta. Got student discount! That's why we ate.. And I suddenly remembered that I forgot to taste some of the tabasco.

Okay I'm gonna have no life until HCL O lvl is over. But I'm still going shopping this Friday :D

3 more days in Nanyang! :(/:)? DUNNO.


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv