|
Monday, November 15, 2010 @ 00:03
I spent alot today. Again. Oh man I need to learn how to curb my spending temptationnnn :/ And today we only went Vivo and JP! Not even Orchard and there are so already so many things which are hard to resist. Btw I also finally got my Moschino! Super super happy la. THANKS MUM AND DAD ♡
Today after tennis lesson and fish-head curry lunch at home(which is 1.6K cal per serving acc to newspaper :O), went with family to the US trip briefing! It was kinda boring.. The tour guide was super l.a.m.e I couldn't stand the awkwardness when nobody laughed HAHAHA. But he's quite cute trying to be lame la. I'm super super super excited for factory outlet shopping. My dad decided to give me and my bro a budget each to spend but it's quite alot so I have nothing to complain about :D MUST BE WISE!!! My mum just now already ask me go online to check the brands and models I want then when we are at US, it's just a grab-and-go thing, which means more time for more shopping :D She learnt that from her friends' experiences. Ok enough of that, moving on...... MUST WATCH!!! It's effing cute, the dance (and song, and them) :D And I straightaway downloaded it into my phone. I think there's something to do with the mittens.. Bye! God bless!
|
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|