Tuesday, November 30, 2010 @ 15:05

Long time no see!
UK was just so awesome I'm missing every single thing of it now. The weather, the musical/theatre performances, ANGELA (tour guide) and IAN (coach driver), UKT2, room mates, shopping, Tesco, Marks and Spencers, Starbucks, cathedrals, beautiful Oxford and Cambridge compounds etcetc. The scenery there is breath-taking. When everything was in front of me I really couldn't believe that there were such beautiful places on earth, and what's more right in front of my very own eyes. The literature part turned out better than I thought, not THAT boring. And the teachers are very understanding and kind as well! I didn't know hahaha so cannot judge the book by its cover! Esp Ms Foo, she's so nice :)

Wicked the musical was probably one of the best happenings in this trip. IT WAS SUCH AN AWESOME MUSICAL!!!!!! RACHEL TUCKER (who played Elphaba so awesomely) WAS SOOOOO GOOD. HER SINGING SERIOUSLY TOOK EVERYONE'S BREATH AWAY. I LOVE HER DEFYING GRAVITY!!! THE WHOLE HALL WAS VIBRATING NOT EXAGGERATING. Okay, besides that, the story-line was very good also! I was so sleepy that night but didn't even blink an eye. During intermission Jie Yi and I immediately rushed to the counter to get the souvenir program cuz I couldn't see Rachel Tucker's face clearly from my seat (k that's kinda beside the point haha). No la the main point was, the musical is damn good okay. Everyone gave a standing ovation at the end. I don't mind watching it 10000000 times again.

I'll find time to blog more after I'm back from my US trip.
I need to start packing now!

Thank God for everything that happened on the trip :D Esp blessing us with good weather everywhere we went, and keeping us safe.

It's Hollywood this time babeh!!! Excited shittttt :D Bye SG!


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv