Wednesday, November 17, 2010 @ 00:52

UK in 19 more hours! Oh man I don't exactly like night flights even though it feels cool to be on a plane when the whole SG is sleeping. So tiring! Then the next day straightaway morning need to start activities alr..

I hope I'll enjoy this trip! I haven't been to UK before :)
Love M&D for helping me so much! Esp my Mum, she helped me pack and squeezed all the food into my luggage :P And of course a lot of other things also la.
Hais but the closer it gets the more scared I get. Scared of being home-sick. But last year Taiwan surprisingly never, in fact I didn't want to go back SG LOL. And withdrawal symptoms were quite severe too haha. I think I also scared of interacting with angmohs! Like you don't know what their thoughts are like and stuffs, confirm different from asians one la.

I just learned that my camera has so many functions that I didn't know of. Lucky I learn about them alr! If not damn wasted. Okay I shall go download SHINee/WGM videos tomorrow and sleep now

God bless :)


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv