|
Sunday, November 14, 2010 @ 02:29
HELLO!!! I feel like blogging some crap. So here goes.......... Spent the afternoon with YouTube my best friend. Evening we went to Bugis to hunt for my Moschino replacement but it seriously cannot be replaced! So TMR! I totally screwed Friday's shopping trip by waking up late, which was like planned by me? FML. Hais sorry guys ESP JIEYI :( I'll make it a point to treat you to smthing in UK OK Starting from Wed, I'll be away from SG for a month (in between will be in SG for two days which is no big deal so blabla). I think I will fall into a severe state of home-sickness and Chinese/Asian-food-sickness (srsly!) OMF jet-lag will totally kill me. And I very scared they will remove all the recent YouTube links before I get back!!! Just now watching Adam Couple WGM, the Fahim that episode is SO HILARIOUS! Jokwon and Gain I really support both of you to get married in real life! Adam Couple WGM should continue for life! Hehehehe. Must watch All My Love also! ;) SHINee's recent YLBFB- all of them so cute! Esp (my) Onew and Show together their interaction is soooooo cute! His scissors hahaha. AH. But that ep made me dislike (never until hate yet) hudie! Why must she host and not Xiaogui??! She's so boring lor I realise, compared to xiaozhu and xiaogui together. And during the fan meet in Taiwan, Onew managed to sing the whole of An Jing! Omg so touched, the last time he tried he needed the fans' help but now he sang the WHOLE song without any mistake at all and pronounciation can say very accurate also! He must've worked very hard on it.. Dubu (L) OK tennis tomorrow then shopping. So exciting no more Chinese tuition :D Which reminds me, I have no bao wo of getting an A in HCL O's :( HOW?!?!?!? URGH shit it. Whatever, good night! God bless :)
|
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|