Friday, December 17, 2010 @ 01:18


Hard to believe but I teared while watching this video. (Yeayea blabla)
Really, this video can only make Shawols/MPVs love him so much more. The best and our favourite leader, with his fighting spirit that's worth our admiration and learning. It seriously melt my heart. I watched the whole video with both my eyes fixed on him, in disbelief that there's such a perfect person. He's kind, cute, funny, caring, determined, sings awesomely (his voice breaks are cute okay), has a nice and soothing voice, has the sweetest smile ever, polite, respectful. I'm so glad I've known about you and never regretted being a MPV :)

DUBU SARANGHAEYO

On a side note, I STILL MISS USA. AND THE TOUR GUIDE AND THE GROUP AND THE FOOD AND EVERYTHING ABOUT USA :( :( :(

God bless!


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv