|
Tuesday, December 14, 2010 @ 12:24
I'm back in SG! For good. Hahahaha
USA WAS REALLY AWESOME. The tour group was fun to be with too! There were 28 people, half teenage/children and half adult haha pwn right. There's this fat P5 boy whose behaviour is super cute and interesting to observe hahahaha. Our families were talking to each other then he at one point go say "Why always talk about (his elder bro's name) never talk about me one" while looking down hahaha damn cute man. I thought he was irritating at first, but realised I was wrong. Jet-lag was very serious on our first night there. SO effing tired but still had to stay awake until sleeping time. And we arrived there at noon leh! Btw the part of USA I went to is like 16 hours behind SG! Cool right, "16 hours younger" quoting the cute tour guide haha. Oh btw our tour guide's super cute, she always make her own sound effects as she's telling us about stuffs haha. I effing love the atmosphere at Disneyland and California Adventure!!! Universal Studios Hollywood too!!! Ok I love theme parks haha. The Fantasmic is good. Hahaha my mum damn funny, when she ask the tour guide where is the performance, she was like where is Fantastic. Then my tour guide's expression upon hearing that is priceless LOL. Oh and we got the Mickey mittens signed by Mickey Mouse himself!!! Super happy that day. Cuz we thought it will be along queue to meet him, but surprisingly after walking the whole of his house, only like about 5 min wait! :D I think it's a female inside the costume though cuz she's the same height as me. Muahaha. And the turkey leg there is (Y)(Y)(Y), big also. We each ate one for dinner :D Grand Canyon was cool, it's at Arizona! In fact the place there is one hour faster than LA. We ate Mexican lunch there, te chicken tasted like KFC :D I was so happy I had my mac garlic chili lol. But stupid crows were waiting for our leftovers which we threw straight into the bin. Las Vegas is seriously a super happening city, night life there is pro. I saw alot of wtf pimps too. Went to M&M's, Coca Cola and Hard Rock Cafe! We stayed at Monte Carlo which was a super posh hotel (everyone inside was so well-dressed!) and also a casino hotel, and all the shops were just right across us! Super convenient. The coke float at Coca Cola is the best one I've ever tasted in my whole life. The first night there we tried it, the second night we went back for another round. Yeah that's how good it is. The M&M's shop is sooooo cute almost everything is irresistible. There are only three outlets in the whole world and all of them are in the US. I've been to 2 (Las Vegas and NY)! Hehe I wanna go to Orlando's also but... maybe 20 years down the road. San Francisco! We only spent two days there but it was well-spent. It's like built on top of 47 hills? So the roads there were hard to walk. I saw this super huge Forever 21 and the clothes there were really cheap! Probably 1/3 of SG's price. Shopping at Union Sq was kinda fun, Macy's too. Golden Gate Bridge was nice. We walked half of it only hahaha. And snapped lots of pictures there. Thankfully the fog subsided! Fisherman's Wharf for lunch, tried the clam chowder bread bowl at Boudin. The sourdough was okay but I didn't really like it. The clam chowder was awesome! My dad was complaining that me and bro finished ours then still go kope my mum and dad's bowl of clam chowder haha :P After that we went opposite to Wipe Out for fish and chips! At first only planned to order fish and chips but ended up ordering a huge feast. Eat until the last onion ring nobody can stomach it alr! The service there was super good. Then when the bill came, they helped us calculate the tax acc to 15, 18 and 20%. And she go put a smiley face beside the 20%, hoping we will give her that but dream on. Oh I forgot to say the outlet shopping in US is INSANE. Everything is so freaking cheap it's unbelievable. Esp my Juicy Couture! Hehehe went to three outlets of it and didn't fail to not buy something new :D I love that shop! (Even though it's quite bimbo, some of the stuffs.) And COACH also. Esp all the China people, rush like mad and they got so many bags of Coach bags, all look the same one some more. Everyone in my family bought loads! I think I spent the most... Eh btw even the Juicy Couture boutique at Union Sq is affordable! Like a pair of heeled slippers only cost 55USD. Cheap can! Unlike SG, don't even dare to step into the shop LOL. But the tax there is very.. alot. Ok I think I said alot alr.. pics up on FB soon! Bye :) Happy holidays!
|
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|