|
Monday, December 27, 2010 @ 01:45
Managed to catch up with Kailin, Sheryin and Huiyi :D Except Youming whose enjoying all the falling snow in London BOO I am so jealousssss hahahaha. We watched Tron in 3D and smuggled BK in! The effects were quite good with 3D, and I think the movie will be quite sian in 2D.
After that we walked to POMO, this new but small lousy shopping center (I don't even think it should be called a shopping center, nothing to shop one!). Then we just walked blindly and ended up taking a bus to dhoby. And we stared at the MRT map for approx half an hour :D In the end went J8 to get koi and walked around! Went to Msia on Christmas! We were in the car for 3 hours, and the stupid tolls are so ex! We watched Gulliver's Travels at night. It was okay, Gulliver's like KINDA CUTE hahaha. Bought alot from TS got sales!!! Mango was a disappointment :( And there don't have RI! Sian.. Kept eating also :O The nabeyaki udon I had for dinner was awesome. And the crispy peanut pancakes! And we went into this petshop, I saw an effing cute black cat. Its eyes kept meeting mine! I never knew cats were cute. And it kept brushing against the cage wanting to be pet.. AND I actually dreamt that I bought that cat home and it kept fighting with my dog. Sleepover at JX's tmr! Wanted to go USS but all the tickets are sold out!!!!!! Until 4Jan. Damn shit man. Okay nvm its 66bucks and I'm sure it can't be compared to Hollywood's so the money can be better-spent on other things. So we're settling for.. smth else? Who knows any beach in SG that allows dogs to run freely about??? My dog wanna swim! SHINee's and 2AM's first own concert in Japan/Korea was a success!!! Daebak!!! Fancams are awesome, though they don't do justice to their singing/dancing/anything else. And every single one of them cried awww, but tears of joy is nothing bad right? SHINEE PLS COME SG NEXT YR FOR YOUR OWN CONCERT, RUNNING INTO THE SUN PLSPLSPLS SHAWOLS WILL BE EXTREMELY GRATEFUL TO YOU. SME PLS AGREE TO RUNNING INTO THE SUN'S PLAN :D Hahaha okay bb God bless :)
|
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|