Wednesday, December 22, 2010 @ 02:55

Went to get our free Stickys on Monday! We also got buy more la of course. Just wanna say that the woman is damnnnnn stupid. She made me like Imp Empire FB page in front of her WTF
After that met the rest and watched Rapunzel! It was okay.. but the plot was kinda too simple? Idk, but the plot didn't really etch in my mind or sth dunno how to say la.
After that we went to play pool at Concorde Hotel! Quite scary when we entered cuz like dark dark one and I think everyone there was older than us. We so suaku hahahaha. It turned out quite fun anyhow :D I wanna play again someday!

Going out of SG for christmassssss/post-christmas :D Hais how I wish I can experience a white christmas but.. :( I already told my parents I want one next year! Hahaha hope can la. Anywhere with (natural) snow also can!

Holidays are passing way to fast!!! Less than one month left!!! Omg sian max.
I need to start reading the newspapers.

Bye, God bless!


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv