|
Wednesday, January 12, 2011 @ 01:19
17.
Sunday- Thankyou ASKY for taking the time out to celebrate Kailin's and my bday (in adv) :) Really appreciate it guys! Esp Youming, who actually skipped her grandfather's bday celebration to come with us! The photo's really not bad, and thank you for letting me have the chance to 'hold' Onew's hand! Hahaha. Monday- Collected HCL results. I'm really contented with my result, because that's what I've been aiming for all these while, since the start of Sec 4. WLS had been a really inspiring and supportive teacher, she never fails to praise whenever I improve. So I guess she's the main factor for my continuous improvement in HCL. And of course, thank God! He has been watching over me, making sure that everything turns out to be what they are supposed to be. Went Kbox. Thankyou Sheryl Seah, Kailin and Jiamin for everything today :) You guys made my day a great one. We should go kbox for AT LEAST 3 hours next time! Sneaking in food was fun too hahaha. P.S. I love you too Sheryl Seah :) Had ice-cream cake from Marble Slab at night with family :) My Mum seriously got me a big helium bday balloon when I just sui-bianly said it on Sat when I was out shopping with her. I love helium balloons! They make the atmosphere so much livelier :D The cake was sooo sinful with Reese inside and everything, but who cares! I'm glad results didn't spoil my mood and that I had a HAPPY seventeenth :) I still haven't decided where to eat for formal celebration.. Hmm. I think I will say the more personal stuffs on my tumblr from now on, I don't feel very safe here to share my thoughts so openly. I shy one ^^ HC open house tmr, need to check out all the CCAs there are! Lunch before that with them :) (L)
|
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|