Saturday, January 1, 2011 @ 02:41

Happy New Year 2011 ~~~ !! :D :D :D
Just reached home from countdown @ Esplanade and supper! Disney's fireworks are really still the best out of all that I've seen

God, family, relatives, friends, thanks for everything that happened in 2010! Let's work together and make 2011 a BLAST!!!
I have lots to say, but even though I know no one will read this (besides XY maybe HAHAHAHA), a blog is still a public web so mm.

K-Pop played an extremely important role in the entertainment part (?) of my life this yr. Thank you Youming! For introducing SNSD Hello Baby to watch, which led me to liking SNSD first. After that I decided to watch SHINee's Hello Baby though I was still 'who are they?' and even told Jiamin that Key and Onew looked the same. After that, I got hooked onto the show and since then became a Shawol and MVP :D Around April I guess? My life, if without K-Pop, would've be so much blander man. Haha not exaggerating kay. Onew motivates me alot, and also I love his condition!!! Hahaha I realise he's the first idol that I'm really interested in and like alot cuz I've never had this feeling before. Last time I said I like baby from SS501 but I think I said that for the sake of saying only. But for Dubu there's actually this kind of feeling that I don't know how to explain. :) It's to the extend that I nearly cried when I saw him in real life during KPNC. Continue striving and do well, SHINee! You guys have come a long way and even successfully put up two of you own concerts in Japan alr! I'm sure the remaining two in Korea will also be a blast :) COME TO SG SOON

Back to reality I don't wanna go JC! SO OLD LA :( -quotes Jjong- IS THIS THE REALITY YOU WANTED???! Of course not
Luckily for the 16 days of extra hols, if JC starts in like 3 days time, I would probably just die on the spot. HAHA

God bless!


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv