|
Thursday, January 13, 2011 @ 23:06
HC Open House! Quite fun :)
Sheryl Seah, Kailin, HJM and I went there at 1pm, then everyone was like walking in the opposite direction to go home alr hahaha. Our tour guide was quite an interesting person, he everytime also wanna think of ways to sleep in class and talk loudly (in the library) haha! He's taking a H3 subject and kept telling us that JC Math is a killer. Shit man.. let's all die together. There are really many more CCAs that most secondary schools don't offer. I'm quite interested in OAC! Though the PT sounds really harsh. Haha but can keep fit and it looks like fun! But I'm still not sure what I want to join. I signed up for choir and floorball.. Choir is seriously for pure fun cause everyone around me cannot imagine me singing with a choir. Neither can I hahaha and I'd rather sports? IDK. And the students there all like very high one! I dunno when I'll be as enthu as them man.. haha. School in 3 days! Omg, most sian period of my life, I dread this day the most every year apart from EOYs. Good luck everyone~ God bless :)
|
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|