|
Friday, January 21, 2011 @ 21:34
I'm glad IP wk is over. Some lectures were really a waste of time. The weird thing is, we didn't really do anything but I'm still super tired every night. Maybe because of after-school activities. And I just realised that Thurs was the only day that I was able to go home for a nap! But before that the 7 of us ponned Chinese lecture and went to Venezia at 5th avenue :D Sorry SS that I ordered Choc-Mint for Banana Split which didn't go well with banana at all :O Playing Cheat with Ali. W and SS and Snap was super lame too hahaha.
Watched Burlesque on Wednesday! It was awesome, although the plot wasn't very strong. Christina Arguilera's voice is damn good! But all the costumes used in the club was abit ... scary? Haha super revealing la! And the stupid commercials made me sleep for 15 min during the first part of the show. Went back Nanyang just now, wanting to play bball and exercise, but all the outdoor locations and hall were taken up by CCAs! Ended up chatting with the other 4, then after that SS and Ali. T left, then chatted awhile more with Jieyi and Ali. W in NY before wanting to go hunt for the zha jiang mian lady in our old school canteen. At last end up she was in Bukit Batok Pri School.. so we settled for Ritz instead :D We shared 6 eclaires and 3 apple crepes! Had a great time chatting :D 3 days of holidays next wk thanks to the O lvl track ppl! Last chance of holiday.. I'm quite excited for orientation but scared I dunno anyone in my OG! But I trust that everything will be in God's hand :) Everything's so fun and less difficult when we are tgt, like what Jieyi said, I really really hope we all don't drift apart even thought we won't be in the same class anymore :( Can't wait for Monday!!! Arcade, movie, bowling, basketball. Thank God!
|
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|