Tuesday, February 8, 2011 @ 23:37

11S7E! APOLLO!
I'm thankful to God that Ali Wong and Amanda's in the same class :D If not I would've just quitted school out of loneliness/depression LOL
I'm starting to like my class ^^ (except for that few sluts but as long as they stick tgt I don't give a damn). But among the 8 guys in my class, 4 were from my P6 class call that reunion or what. No hot guys btw HAHAHAHA

After phototaking today we had CT lunch! Not bad la, 15/26 people. Learnt alot more about each other :)
Then after that we went Zen Garden to play games! The jiji game is damn freaking hilarious I laughed until I cry.

Icebreakers were not bad la.. but I don't like icebreakers in general. And something embarrassing thing happened laaaa sian :((( I'm so sorry to the victim!
Best part, SODACHE cancelled hahaha

Another new start tmr! Hope it goes well~

Thank God!


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv