Friday, February 18, 2011 @ 22:22

First week of lesson OVER.
I can't possibly describe how long I've been waiting for the weekends. Lessons are way too mentally-draining :( Lectures are hiong like CRAZY esp Bio, but I find it quite interesting to learn so it's alright I guess. I seriously need to revise my math over the weekends.

11S7E is :)
I'm so glad my CT isn't really like my OG, who I find myself uncomfortable with. I just realised recently that I can't exactly click well with my OG mates as compared to classmates. Went Sogurt instead of fac dance prac on thurs (heh heh) with AAB (Alicia Amanda Bernice) and talked about the people in our class. Generally awesome :D

Fac dance prac together with senior class tmr :D And then lunch with CT and desserts and study session with AAB! Hope it'll be productive I NEED TO START MUGGING AND BE MUG GOD LIKE DANIEL HAHAHAHA

God bless :)


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv