|
Monday, March 7, 2011 @ 00:45
I survived three weeks of JC lessons.
Dramafeste '11 was gooooood. APOLLO I LOVE YOU LOTS. Lights and sounds FTW! Crew from 7E FTW! Amanda Alicia and Shaun! And Daniel from awkward party :D Thanks for all the memories made! Hide-and-seek in HC at night, catching, HC high school tour by Dan, golden rooster dinner, staying-backs after school, complaining about being tired like crapzxz, playing reaction game and toilet paper game, but in the midst of all the craze, we were all in this together. So, thank you Alicia for starting the snowball!!! ;) But I guess.. enough is enough.. ? :D Tutorials are crazy, esp Econs. I'd rather do 10X more bio tutorials in place of one econs essay. SRSLY. I'm so tired, esp when it gets to Thurs/Fri. But I'm not gonna give up man! I know what I want, I will work towards it. Thank God for always being there :) FLOORBALL :) I am superrrr happy that Sheryl and Van are joining also! Yeyyyyy. Can't wait to start trainings because I am currently in a desperate mood for regular exercise. I quitted Tanglin tennis :/ It should be the right choice.. I can always play with my Dad on Saturdays. For now, MARCH HOLS PLS COME SOON. I want a life and CT outing! :D :D :D Rly dno if I should go for OG outing D: 'Cuz I don't wanna feel that feeling again
|
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|