|
Thursday, May 5, 2011 @ 01:17
LONG TIME NO SEE! It's already T2W7 of JC. Nearly a quarter of JC life gone. DAMN FAST.
Life sucks, I realise JC make people no life only. Every weekend don't even feel like weekend! Esp with that bloody PI. But I'm gna bid goodbye to it forever tmr :D PI IS SUCKING MY LIFE BAD SRSLY. Everyday stay up is to do PI! And cuz of PI, no time do other homework so also stay up. Then still must go out to centrepoint kopitiam to meet mr tan for PI consultation. Time-consuming much T.T I WANNA PLAY TENNIS AND FLOORBALL AND SHOPPPPPPPP OMG RETAIL THERAPY I NEED U NAO :((( Ion, Taka, 313!!! Nvm one more week and 2 more major tests.
|
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|