|
Sunday, November 6, 2011 @ 22:35
Super Junior.
5 November 2005. 13 (+2) angels. 6 years. 5 albums. 4 sub-groups. 1 eternal ♥ with ELFs. Leeteuk♥ Heechul♥ Hankyung♥ Yesung♥♥♥♥ Kangin♥ Shindong♥ Sungmin♥ Eunhyuk♥ Donghae♥ Siwon♥ Ryeowook♥♥♥♥♥ Kibum♥ Kyuhyun♥♥♥ Zhoumi♥ Henry♥ Even though I haven't been with you from the start, (only officially became an ELF on 7 August 2011) I'll be with you til the very end, because we are your Ever Lasting Friends. From Leeteuk to Kyuhyun to Henry, I love everyone of you so much.^^ I'm really thankful to God for their existence and for a chance for me to be an ELF/Ryeosomnia. Thank you Super Junior, for bringing laughter, for bringing me out of my darkest moments, for accompanying me everyday in some way or another, for providing me endless joy, and for providing me the strength to look forward to every new day with a smile and open mind, for teaching me new perspectives in life. My only wish is for all of you to stay awesome, united, together, and grow stronger, healthier, happier and more handsome :D You've come this far, I'm certain that you'll only go further. We'll do this together, until the world becomes sapphire blue. Happy 6th Anniversary Super Junior ♥
|
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|